How to measure guide for wool jersey clothing
1. Measure 3x and take the average of the 3 measurements.
2. For most products measure with your normal bra on except for measuring for bras (there follow the directions).
3. For your bust size please be aware that it will change depending on your bra. Please take into account what bra you normally wear when sizing for a top. Remember to measure with your shoulders naturally back, do not stoop forward while measuring. It is very useful to have someone help with this.
4. When measuring inseam get help. Always measure your body and not a pair of pants you think fit well.
5. When picking the size please read through the garment suggestion on what size to buy with what particular fabrics.
6. All garments fit different bodies with the same measurements differently due to differences in body shapes.