Sport Style Bra
For measuring and sizing advice please click on the size and fit guide then how to measure tab.
The straps are NOT made to be adjustable but if you have ordered before and prefer them to be increased or decreased in length please leave me a note in the customizations section to in/decrease bra strap length and included how many cm or inches you would like them in/decreased by.
How to order: For the full bust I measure without a bra and pull the tape measure snug enough that nipples are flat. For the underbust/band pull the tape measure TIGHT. Subtract the underbust from the full bust to determine your cup size.
1. Measure over your bust to choose the BRA size. (XXS through XXXL). Please be aware that different body shapes wear will make the bra fit somewhat differently. I suggest buying the size you measure into (unless you know you prefer it a bit snugger or looser) and then deciding after wearing it if you would like to buy a different size.
2. Measure under the bust for the BAND size. For the band please put the tape measure very firmly against your skin and pull it tight right under your breast. For medium bra we recommend a band size 4 or smaller, for large size 5 or smaller, XL 6 or smaller.
3. Measure your underbust to help choose cup size. For the underbust do not pull the tape measure tight (like the for the band) just let it rest on your skin.
4. Pick your cup size by subtracting the underbust from the full bust measurement. Remember that bra fit is very personal and these are only recommendations.
5. For a sport bra made with all around interlock you can choose to have the band and the outer or inner layer made with merino jersey. Please leave me a note in customizations and remember to pick one of the currently open merino jersey bra colours.
6. We do not recommend changing the bra strap lengths until after you have worn one and decide based on your personal preference.
Handmade to order
From start to finish your order is handmade with the utmost care.
Small Business Model
HumBird is committed to a sustainable business model that focuses on responsibility to the future.
Fabrics Locally Created
EU Fabrics, Earth first, Animal first, Responsibly made
Interacting with our customers is the highlight of our day! Join our Facebook group.